Friday, January 19, 2007

To My Son...


Tyler, I am writing this to let you and the world know that I couldn't be more proud of you for picking up your grades. I know that it took a lot of effort on your part to bring up your grades in such a short time period. I just want to tell you how very, very proud I am of you and that I know you can keep up these good grades. The only thing that could make me more proud is if you continue your hard work and keep those grades at or above the level they are now. The ultimate reward of your effort will be in the pride you feel when you get your next report card and see how your hard work paid off. Please know how much I love you and believe in you and want so much for you to believe in yourself, like I believe in you. I want the world to know how great my son is: he is so sweet, caring, compassionate, which are not easy traits to find in children these days; he is smarter than he gives himself credit for; he has a huge capacity for love; and best of all, he makes my world a better place.


I love you Tyler!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mom's right, Tyler. I'm very proud of you, too. You rock, kiddo!!

Mad love to you and your sister!
-Aunt Ashley