Tuesday, April 3, 2007

EDIDIVS

E D I D I V S

Those were my first 7 letters drawn last night in a Scrabble game. I stuck my hand in the bag, grabbed a handful of letters and pulled my hand out. I drew exactly 7 letters and they spelled DIVIDES. Go figure. What are the odds of pulling out exactly those letters. Really, really low, let's just leave it at that. So needless to say, I used all of my letters on the first play for 78 points. Then, on my next play i played OOZES, with the Z on a triple letter. It was like that for several plays, getting the X and the J early in the game also.

But then, my spazoid dogs ran right through the scrabble board, sending letters flying everywhere and proof of my incredible game in the making gone forever. Oh well, that's life. Maybe it will happen again....if it does i am definitely buying a lottery ticket.

Well back to work.

ShrimpGirl

No comments: